Assistant Sales Manager
Posted on : 27 Aug, 2021
No. of vacancies: 2 (One each in Kolkata and Chennai)
The Sales Manager (SM) is a member of the field sales force, focused on identifying, strategizing and successfully driving business through new customers/markets/territories within a designated region, as well as brick-walling the existing customers. Some of the key functions are listed below:
- Prospect and penetrate net new accounts.
- Articulate our business concept effectively and open sales opportunities
- Demonstrate product performance and give appropriate presentations to an individual or group.
- Prepare annual and periodical sales forecast, budget and business plan for the designated region.
- Ensure proper sales and service support to customers.
- Remain up to date with new/competitors products and competitors activities.
- Prepare and submit the business performance report to core team at monthly review meetings.
- The candidate must be dynamic, self-motivated, with selling skills and have 6 – 10 years experience in sales.
- He must have a minimum of five years experience in selling branded industrial products large to renowned institutional customers (end-uses), consistently contributing to the majority of the total business handled by him.
- He must have strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated track-record in “on – field sales”.
- Experience in trade fairs participation, product launch, etc. for promotion of branded goods.
- Good command over spoken and written English, in addition to the local language.
- Computer literacy and graduation in any field of engineering.
- Post graduate qualification in business management will be preferred
CTC: As per industry standard